Luggage is any number of bags, cases and containers which hold a traveler’s articles during transit.
- Suitcase - A wheeled or non-wheeled luggage, as well as soft or hard side luggage.
- Garment bag - A style of luggage that folds over on itself to allow long garments such as suits or dresses to be packed flat to avoid creasing. Garment bags come in both wheeled and non-wheeled models and are usually one of the largest pieces in any set of luggage
- Tote - A small bag, usually worn on the shoulder
- Duffle bag - A barrel-shaped bag, almost exclusively soft side, is well suited to casual travel, with little organization inside.
- Packing Cubes - Small rectangular bags of different sizes and different colors created to keep the baggage organized and save space
- Toiletry bag - also called a toiletry kit, ditty bag, dopp kit, bathroom kit, sponge bag, toilet bag, toilet kit, body hygiene kit, travel kit, wash bag, shaving kit, or wet pack) is a portable container—usually a pouch with a drawstring or zippered closure—which holds toiletry supplies while travelling and in other circumstances where permanent shelves and cupboards are unavailable or impractical for use.
Post time: Nov-24-2020